Essential Oils & Cleansing
doterra ESSENTIAL OILS
Fuel is now carrying doterra essential oils. Pure essential oils are revolutionzing the way families manage their health. Doterra harnesses natures most powerful elements and shares these gifts through a global community of wellness advocates.
WE OFFER A FREE ESSENTIAL OILS CLASS EVERY MONTH
To learn more about doTERRA essential oils visit - http://www.mydoterra.com/jenniferkane/#/
Interested in purchasing your oils at a discount? Follow these steps to obtain a wholesale membership:
1. Go to: http://www.mydoterra.com/jenniferkane/#/
2. Click JOIN and SAVE on top
3. Choose first option as "Wholesale Prices" (gets you the largest discount of 25% off)
4. Complete the Form
5. Sponsor ID "1887430" should be populated
6. Choose an Enrollment Kit under Startup Order:
Home Essentials Kit includes 15ml bottles of the 10 core oils (Deep Blue oil is 5ml) and doTERRA's Petal diffuser (featured in Fuel Fitness)
The Family Physician Kit has 5ml bottles of the 10 core oils and includes a free Slim and Sassy blend
7. Under the "(OPTIONAL)" Add products such as Fractionated Coconut Oil which is a type of carrier oil (required for applying essential oils on children). Add any other products in this section
8. Continue with Credit Card Info
It's important to cleanse your body as you transition between seasons to help your body prepare for the seasonal changes. You can rid your body of all the toxic sludge and impurities you have built up over a winter of overindulgence. You can boost your natural energy and get that pep back in your step!
- Private one on one coaching for health goal setting
- Individualized menu planning
- Private FB support group
- Cleanse friendly recipes and best nutrition available
- Customized program with delicious, healthy foods just for you
- You DESERVE to look and feel your absolute best this spring!
For the past 18 years Meredith Koloski has taught movement, fitness, yoga and wellness, guiding students and clients towards a healthier lifestyle. She holds a MFA in dance choreography and kinesiology from Arizona State, is a certified Personal Trainer and wellness coach through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, is a certified RYT through Yoga Alliance, a certified Turbo Kick box instructor and certified Pilates Mat instructor. Her passion lies in aiming to guide her students and clients towards a deeper body/mind/spirit connection through self-study, nutrition and movement. She dedicates to teaching how to make smart choices and establish positive eating and lifestyle habits through nutritional cleansing. She aims to help make gradual, sustainable changes that will create huge improvements in health and help to show just how attainable any goal can be.